Friday, November 30, 2012

November in Review

Pin It
Happy Friday! How was your week?

I've had a little cold this week :( so it's been a pretty quiet week for me.  But I did get my hair colored & cut and I went to dinner with friends.  We ate at Le Thai West Village in Smyrna.  The last time I had thai was probably 10 years ago!  So I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised!  There were tons of veggies and peppers in the dishes with coconut milk sauces.  It was a little spicy and so yummy! 



Today I am traveling to Kiawah Island to celebrate my friends wedding! 


I'm looking forward to a fun weekend filled with lots of dancing, can we pretend we're at Johnny's Hideaway?!!?!  Congrats Laura & James!


Since it's the last day of November, it's time for a November Recap.  Here are our most popular blog posts from this month:
 
 
 

 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...