Monday, November 12, 2012

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies

Pin It
Morning!  How was everyone's weekend?
 
Friday night the BF and I had a low key evening.  We cooked dinner at home, then caught up on our favorite shows: The Office, Nashville, Parks & Rec.  Have y'all been watching Nashville?  It's amazing!  I love the music, the story line, and the drama.
 
The rest of the weekend was spent painting.  Julia and I volunteered to paint my parent's basement.  We did a dark tan color with white molding - it looks really good.  Stay tuned for pics on that :)
 
Saturday night the BF and I went out to dinner to Rosebud.  We sat at the bar and watched the UGA game.  I sipped on a fall Pim's cup (gin, Pim's, & cider) and the BF had Maker's with a splash of ginger.  For dinner I had the Chinese Chicken Salad with fried chicken and fall veggies.  The BF had seared ahi tuna with fall veggies and fried rice.  Everything was delicious! 
 
My favorite recipes are those that require little ingredients.  I get so intimidated by a recipe with 20 ingredients of things I've never heard of.   How many of you know about the canned pumpkin trick??

You can pretty much add 1 can of pumpkin to any cake mix or TJ's bread mix (cook per the instructions) and it will come out perfectly!  Like my fudgy brownies.

 

I tried a different version of pumpkin spice cookies the other day.  This time I used carrot cake mix instead of the normal spice cake mix.  The result was pretty good! 
 
 
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.  Mix 1 can pumpkin and carrot cake mix together.  Spoon onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!

 
 Note: these cookies get better the longer they sit. The flavor really comes out and they become super moist after a day or two.
 
These are some of our favorite cookies and they're perfect for fall!
 
Have a great Monday!
 
 

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Happy Monday, Julia and Elizabeth! I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Visit my blog for more details! :)

prayersandpearls.blogspot.com

Rosstribiyani said...

I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude for sharing such an exceptional article. Your dedication to providing this invaluable information is truly admirable, and it's been duly noted. The insights you've shared are incredibly valuable to us and undoubtedly to many others as well. Your commitment to delivering such informative content is greatly appreciated, and I urge you to continue the outstanding work. Your contributions are truly making a difference, and we appreciate the knowledge and insights you consistently provide. Thank you once again for your thoughtful and informative posts! Need help with assignments? Look no further! Our finance assignment help services connect you with a skilled team of over 1000 assignment experts. Be assured, we're here to assist you through your assignments. Have queries? Reach out to us promptly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...