Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tailgate Tuesday | Football Fashion

Pin It

Welcome back to another edition of Tailgate Tuesday at Southern Color!  Can you believe college football season is almost over?!  UGA has 2 more games in the regular season and then hopefully a championship or bowl game. 
Last week we posted about our trip up to Athens for the game.  This week I'm going to share with you: what we wore!



First I'll tell you about me, Elizabeth, on the left:

Shirt: Marshalls
Leggings: Limited
Boots: Target (4 years ago, these are similar)
Purse: Nine West Outlet, similar

My favorite fall/winter look is boots & leggings with a baggy shirt & pashmina.  It's so comfy and looks kind of put together.  Just dress up your outfit with fun jewelry and an unexpected hair style.  I did my hair in a side messy bun, try one of Kate's fun up-do's.


Julia's turn:

Shirt: Francesca's, similar
Jeggings: Banana Republic, similar
Boots: Target (same boots, 4 years ago)
Purse: DSW
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Fransesca's (in white)

I am absolutely obsessed with my boots from Target!! I got them four years ago for $30 and wear them all the time.  They were definitely a great purchase!  I also love my black jeggings from Banana.! I can dress them up with a pair of pumps or dress them down with boots or flats.


What are your tailgate staples?




Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...