Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Faves: June in Review

Pin It
These are a few of our favorite things from June:


Bench Makeover



Cake Batter Popcorn



Wine Bottle Candle



Side Table Reveal

House of Hepworths featured these side tables yesterday!!   We are so honored that this amazing blog featured us...made us smile all day long!!  


Single Bias Welt Cording



Zebra Striped Pillows



I can't believe it's almost July - where has the summer gone!!!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'l be staying inside for most of it...it's suppose to be 104 degrees in Nashville!

~Julia

Photobucket

4 comments:

Breanna said...

Hi! Discovered your blog through Lauren's H54F link-up... it's so cute, I can't wait til I have more time to look through your projects! Your bench makeover is darling :)

Have a great weekend!
Bre
blogbybre.blogspot.com

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Thanks for stopping by Bre! You have such a fun blog!

Have a great weekend :)

Molly said...

I am also stopping by from H54F and absolutely LOVE those side tables. I snagged a great side table from goodwill, and want to do a similar color scheme. Your DIY projects are super inspiring!

Julia@SouthernColor said...

Thanks Molly! The side tables were super easy to do and I absolutely love how they turned out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...