Friday, February 15, 2013

The Friday Five!

Pin It
Happy Friday everyone!
How was your Valentine's Day?
 
I spent mine with my favorite Valentine, the BF :) 
Last night we had a casual dinner (Fellini's pizza & salad) and watched our favorite shows.  Tonight we're going to officially celebrate with dinner at The Spence!
 
The BF surprised me with pretty pink roses and a spa gift card yesterday.  He got me the spa gift card because lately I've been asking him to rub my shoulders & back.  I guess he no longer wants that job ;)
 
Moving on to the Friday Five:
 

 
1.  Monday night I had dinner with my Mom and Julia.  We went to my favorite mexican restaurant and it was fajita night!  Everything was so yummy! 
 
2.  Before dinner the 3 of us had our nails done.  We all had the sport pedicure which includes extra leg massage and a scrub.  A great way to start the week!
 
3.  Julia and I attended the Ash Wednesday service at church.  The message was about forgiveness and to not hold grudges.
 
4.  The BF surprised me with these gorgeous pink roses!
 
5.  Catching up on our favorite TV shows: The Office, The Americans, Justified, Top Chef, Modern Family... the list goes on!
 
 
Enjoy the weekend! 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...