Friday, September 14, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Pin It
Happy Friday everyone!! This week has felt so loooonnng! I think I got spoiled with the short Labor Day week last week. Can we always have 4 day work weeks?
 
Photobucket
 
I've been working on some crafts this week for a friends upcoming Fall Fiesta Wedding Shower.  More pics & tutorials to come!
 
 
 
My birthday is never-ending, this week I got a new necklace from LTD Originals.  The BF had originally gotten me a very pretty link bracelet from Michael Kors, but it was way too big and you can't adjust them :(  So I finally found something else I wanted and I just love it!!
 
 
 
I am currently reading Gone Girl for September's book club.  It's an interesting story about a missing wife, told through both the husband and wife.  I'm only a 1/3 of the way through, but I have feeling the husband is going to get into a lot of trouble, he keeps telling the cops lies.
 
 
 
I will be running in the mud tomorrow, wish me luck! 
Have you ever done a mud race???
 
 
 
Have a nice weekend!
~Elizabeth

10 comments:

Christina said...

So happy you're reading Gone Girl! I hope you love it! Happy birthday girlfriend! :)

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Hehe! My birthday was 3 months ago, Josh is just a little behind in getting me a gift ;) Gone Girl is great - do you think they'll make it into a movie??!

Katie said...

Love your outfit and new necklace! and I've always wanted to do a mud run! have fun!!

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

I'm nervous & excited about the mud run, hopefully I don't get too scraped up from all the obstacles ;) Happy Friday!

Lucky Zucca said...

Good luck in the mud race tomorrow!! And Happy belated bday! I just finished Gone Girl last week. It gets pretty crazy so be ready! Don't you love Lila's jewelry? She's so creative.

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Thanks girl! I love stories with a twist, I need to speed up my reading. Lila's jewelry is great- I could easily spend a paycheck on her stuff ;)

Lindsay said...

I read Gone Girl. It was a tough one for me but you can't put it down. And I adore your new necklace!

bonbon said...

Oh I want to read Gone Girl now! I have never even heard about it before I read this post but now you have me all sorts of interested! I will definitely have to pick it up- thanks for the suggestion! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

new follower :)
bonnie
bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

I've enjoyed Gone Girl so far - I'm interested to see where it's going. I cannot figure out why the husband has a suspicious disposable cell phone, hmm?!?! Thanks for stopping by Lindsay, your blog is super cute!

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Thanks for stopping by Bonnie! I haven't finished Gone Girl yet, but so far its been a good read! Your blog is cute & funny, I'm your newest follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...