Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to Prep for Your Race

Pin It
I love having plans and a race day is no different!  I think it is important to know as much as you can about a race you will be participating in.  Check out their website, read the rules, know when & where you need to be.  The last thing you want on race day is the stress of not knowing what to do!


My plan for this weekend is:
1.  Arrive in Nashville Friday afternoon and go to the Expo with Julia
2.  Get our race numbers and find out where my corral meets
3.  Learn more about the Pace Groups
4.  Rest my legs
5.  Eat a healthy dinner - stick with something you know your body likes
6.  Get plenty of sleep
7.  Wake up early
8.  Enjoy coffee & breakfast
10.  Jog & stretch
11.  Join my corral
12.  START

Best of luck to everyone participating in the Nashville Marathon and 1/2 Marathon!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...