Friday, April 27, 2012

Let's talk about food!

Pin It
Happy Friday everyone!  I'm traveling to Nashville today ~ tomorrow is the 1/2 Marathon!  I'm both super excited and super nervous.  Let's talk about something else so I don't get too stressed out, FOOD! 
This is a fun quiz I stole from Carol and Lee....

Coke or Pepsi? I don't drink soda anymore, but I'll always choose Coke - it's a GA thing!
Lemonade or Fruit Punch? What about an Arnold Palmer - sweet tea & lemonade :-)
Caramel apple or Cotton Candy?  Caramel apple, I'm still day dreaming about my crepe
Butterfinger or Snickers? Snickers - even better, a Snickers ice cream bar 
Pudding or Jell-o? Pudding - who remembers dirt pudding growing up?
Turkey or Chicken?  Turkey on a sandwich and chicken as a meal
American or Provolone cheese? Pepper Jack - I like cheese with a kick!
Crackers or Cookies? Crackers
Pretzels or Chips? Chips -
Kettle Jalapeno chips


Mexican food or Japanese food?  Absolutely Mexican!
Chinese food or Italian food? Italian - I'm loving Valenza in Brookhaven right now
Pie or Cake? Icecream cake or the BF's famous pumpkin pie



Ice cream or Cookies? Icecream - preferably Menchies
Pasta or Pizza? Pizza
Soda or Juice? does orange juice in a mimosa count?
Chocolate bars or Chocolate truffles? Truffles!
Apples or Bananas? Bananas - I have one each morning.  But I'm on a green apple kick right now, I have one for lunch each day.
Salad or Soup? Salad
Cauliflower or Broccoli? Broccoli
Onion Rings or French Fries? Fries
Blizzard or McFlurry? Oreo Blizzard all the time!
Fried or Poached eggs? Poached egg for eggs benedict
Crepes or Pancakes? Crepes - I really need to invest in a
live-in crepe maker!
Hashbrowns or Roasted potatoes? Roasted potatoes
Oatmeal or Cereal?  Oatmeal - my breakfast every morning for the last few years


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...