Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The party never stops!

Pin It
This past weekend we celebrated my brother and his wife with a Crepe Shower!  They got married a few weeks ago at an intimate ceremony in Tybee Island.  In May they are having a huge party in Chicago.  So we are literally celebrating for a 1.5 months ~ the party never stops!!


I mentioned awhile ago that this is my favorite type of shower and it still is!  I had 2 savory crepes and 1 dessert crepe.  I would have tried more but I ran out of time ;-)



The shower was given by close family friends.  The weather was perfect, the food was yummy, the company was great and the drinks were flowing!




I had the Mexican crepe and the Raspberry/Chipotle Chicken crepe.  My fave was the Chipotle chicken, the flavor was so unique, both sweet & spicy!  For dessert I had a combo of caramel apple & nutella with strawberries, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!  I need to learn how to make crepes or hire a live in crepe maker ;-)





Have you ever had a crepe?  What are your favorite toppings?

~Elizabeth



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...