Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinterest Favs!

Pin It
Here are some of my favorite ideas from Pinterest this week...now I just have to find the time to do everything!

Picture Hanging Tip from Celebrate Everyday with Me

Pinned Image

I could have definitely used this information when we moved into our home.  There's a lot of hidden holes behind our pictures - I guess it's true when they say "Measure twice"


Love these Earrings

Pinned Image

I already have these in turqoise but I love the royal blue!

Check out Make It Love It for some great sewing ideas

Pinned Image

Can't wait to have a little one so I can make one of these - don't worry this isn't an announcement there's no bun in the oven :)

Firepit from Homeroad

Pinned Image

I think I've finally found the inspiration I needed to tackle the firepit project I've been dying to create in our backyard - who knows when I'll actually get to this project but at least I have a vision now!


I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  I have several projects I hoping to complete this weekend so stay tuned to find out what they are!

~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...