Monday, September 26, 2011

Dollar Store Fall Wreath

Pin It
I am so excited for Fall.  It is probably my favorite season of the year.  I love the weather, the food, football, and everything else Fall involves. 

So, I decided our house needed a wreath to show everyone how much we love this time of year.  But I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a wreath since my taste/style is constantly changing which means I'll probably want something completely different next year.  So I went to my local dollar tree to get all of the supplies I needed to create my own wreath.

I bought a wicker wreath frame, 5 5feet long leaf  garlands, and four stick things with pumpkins on them.  All together my total was $8...what a steal!

Wicker Wreath

Step 1: Cut all of the leaves off of the garland

Step 2: Glue the leaves onto the wicker frame with a hot glue gun


Step 3: Stick in the pumpkin thingys into the wreath


Step 4: Hang and Enjoy


Everyone say "Hi" to my model

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...