Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nashville Food Trucks

Pin It
I am absolutely obsessed with Food Trucks.  One of my favorite tv shows right now is "The Great Food Truck Race" on Food Network.  So when I stumbled across a parking lot full of food trucks last Friday I was ecstatic! 

We got a grilled cheese fried green tomato sandwich with tater tots and an old fashion Coke for lunch.

Here are all of the Food Trucks that were there:
Mere Bulles (American Food Truck)

Just Like Nannie (Meat and Three Food Truck)

Grilled Cheeserie (Grilled Cheese Food Truck)


Overall, our first food truck experience was average.  The food was okay but nothing to write home about and we had to wait in line for 30 minutes just to order our food.  But I haven't given up on all Food Trucks yet.  I'm still excited to check out other ones!

Anyone have any recommendations for a good Food Truck in Nashville?

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...