Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday

Pin It
Photobucket
 
1.  I finished decorating my front door with pumpkins from our Elijay trip.
 
 
 
2.  I love that my parents still decorate the house with our childhood crafts!
 
 
 
3.  Homemade mini pumpkin pies, made by my sweet BF :)
 
 
 
 
 
The pumpkin chai tea has not lived up to my expectations :( 
The pumpkin flavor is too artificial tasting and way too sweet.  Ironically, the best way to make it taste good is to add 1 semi-sweet chocolate chip to it.  This balances out the sweetness and makes the tea super creamy.
 
 
5. Homemade sugar cookies!!
 
 
  
Happy Friday! I hope y'all have a nice weekend!
 
After work I'm meeting a friend for happy hour, tomorrow will be spent crafting and watching college  football, and hopefully Sunday I'll make it to church!
 
~Elizabeth
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Christina said...

Now I really want a cookie. I'm drinking Green Mountain's pumpkin spice coffee and loving it. I've had it every day for a while now! So good. Happy Friday!

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

I won't judge you if you have a cookie for breakfast ;) I stopped drinking coffee awhile ago, but I might need to get back into it just to try that pumpkin coffee, yum! Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...