Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Pin It
Photobucket
Congrats, we made it to Friday!

This week I went to happy hour with friends at Southern Art & Bourbon Bar.  If you watch Top Chef Masters then you know Art (the owner/chef) is currently on the show.  Unfortunately he wasn't in the restaurant this week :(

My new love - the GA Peach Smash at Southern Art!!
Smoked peach infused Woodford Reserve bourbon with simple syrup & soda with a garnish of fresh mint. Amazing! And the perfect amount of sweetness!



We also snacked on a cheese and ham plate.

 

After reading Courtney's post about the cute lace dress she got at Target, I knew I had to stop by.  The lace dress didn't look cute on me, but I did get a purple pencil skirt for $17 - woo hoo!

What do you think?



Last night I went to a new class at the gym called Calorie Crusher.  You don't use weights, just your own body.  We did different movements in intervals of 1 minute for 60 minutes.  Movements included: jogging in place, squats, bicycle crunches, jumping jacks and more.  Surprisingly I am sore today!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
I hope to make it to the pool, I feel like my weeks are numbered for summer ;)

~Elizabeth
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...