Monday, March 12, 2012

Me vs. Daylight Savings Time

Pin It
Another great weekend has flown by way TOO fast!!  I think we should have been allowed to come into work one hour later today - I mean we lost a whole hour of our weekend yesterday!

Did anyone see my facebook post on Friday night? 


I had the most amazing cocktail ever and it was only 106 calories!  The BF and I had dinner at Big Ketch, a casual seafood restaurant in Buckhead.  Lucky for us we had a $25 gift card I got in my goodie bag at the Dry Bar opening party.  The fish was fresh and the service was great.  But back to the cocktail, it was vodka, grapefruit juice, muddled basil and lime juice = perfection!

I was busy this weekend crafting.  My apartment yesterday was a disaster!  There was fabric and paint everywhere.


Yes - that is Ric Rac, you probably haven't seen it since 1984 but I promise the finished product looks great!


You know my love of burlap, I just can't get enough of the stuff!

Any guesses on what I'm making??

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...