Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Faves.... Atlanta Restaurants

Pin It
Happy Friday! 
I am looking forward to a weekend spent with the BF, family and friends.  My future sister-in-law has a shower on Saturday- the theme is super cute, each person is assigned one of the couples favorite movies and your gift has to correspond with its theme.  My movie is "Fools Rush In" - with Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek.  My gift might be a stretch, but hopefully it's stuff they want!

This Friday Faves I decided to feature Atlanta Restaurants.  Atlanta is full of tons of great restaurants in neighborhoods all over the city.  If you want a more complete list check out my Yelp page!

Known for their game and southern inspired dishes.  The restaurant overlooks the Chattahoochee River.


Contemporary vibe with a delicious cocktail menu.  Best known for their Salmon Chips.


My neighborhood mexican cantina.  Great taco list and terrific patio!


Upstairs patio features a smaller menu and live music.


Casual patio restaurant that serves a great brunch and dinner ~ try the White Peach Mimosa!


Wisteria
Located in the trendy neighborhood of Inman Park, their menu is southern inspired.  The Pimento Cheese deviled eggs are amazing!


My mouth is watering!  Have a nice weekend!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...