Friday, February 3, 2012

This Week's Favs

Pin It
Here are some of my favorite things this week.
Some things I would love to have, some things inspire me and some things look delicious!


Toms Ballet Flats
Now you can look good while giving back!
Pinned Image

Love this idea from Be Different Act Normal

Pinned Image

Perfect outfit for a night on the town in Nashville
Pinned Image

I think I've figure out what to make for Valentine's Day...creamy shrimp and mushroom pasta
Pinned Image

Love this diaper bag - wonder if I could use it as a purse
Pinned Image

Definitely have to try this idea out from Fetch Dog
Pinned Image

Perfect Super Bowl food from Will Cook for Smiles
Pinned Image

So inspired by this dresser project at Revival Decor
Pinned Image

Love the colors of this room...would be perfect for a girl's nursery
Pinned Image


I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I can't wait to see all of the Super Bowl commercials...I could do without the football :)!



~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...