Monday, February 6, 2012

Celebrating the Future Mrs. H

Pin It
 I love weddings!  They are so much fun and involve tons of celebrations (a.k.a. parties)!  The other weekend my future sister in law had her first wedding shower in her hometown of Aurora, IL.  My mother and I were able to make the long journey from the south to Illinois to celebrate with her and her family.  Here are some of the pics from the shower.









Look at all of the gifts she got!  Wish I could have another shower - she got some really cool things!  I'm looking forward to celebrating the happy couple during the next couple of months...I think there's at least one  party or shower every month until May!


~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...