Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Pin It
Photobucket
Happy Friday!
How was everyone's week?!
 
Last night I got together with friends for book club.  I think only 2 people had actually read the book, but we split it into 2 months since its so long.  I just finished The Kindness of Strangers (which I highly recommend) now its time to move onto The Book Thief.
 
This weekend I am going wine tasting in the North Georgia mountains for my good friends Bachelorette Partay!!  So in honor of that, here is a list of my top 5 Dahlonega wineries:
 
1.  Montaluce
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5.  Frogtown
 
 
 
I hope y'all have a fun weekend!
 
Cheers to High Five for Friday!
 
 
~Elizabeth
 
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...