Monday, April 15, 2013

Pinterest Recipes

Pin It
Happy Tax Day!?!!
I hope everyone is done with their taxes and enjoying a little gift from the government!
 
Pinterest is such a genius idea for people like me who need an efficient way to organize ideas, crafts, recipes, etc.   I love looking at all the recipes and getting inspiration.  The other month Julia and I hosted book club, so most of the food came from Pinspiration!
 
 
 
I finally put my crockpot to work and made turkey meatballs with a teriyaki glaze
 
all you need is zucchini, pizza sauce, cheese & pepperoni
 
Julia made these with marinated mozzeralla balls, pepperoni and tomatoes
 
traditional recipe using crescent rolls

 
this recipe didn't turn out great, my caulfiflower was mushy instead of crunchy :(
 
Julia made this dip and it was a huge crowd pleaser!

 
What Pinterest recipes have you tried out lately?
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...