Monday, February 25, 2013

DIY Boyfriend Bouquet

Pin It
Morning everyone!  How was your weekend!

Julia and I attended a fun wine tasting event on Friday for an up & coming business, but you'll have to check back in a few weeks for an update.  The company doesn't go "live" until mid March.  We spent a decent amount of time working on the #GuestroomMakeoever creating cornice boards, touching up paint, installing some furniture - it finally is beginning to look like a a Guestroom!!  I also found some time to meet up with friends on Saturday for dinner at TnT, the best mexican restaurant ever!

------------------------------ Time for a craft --------------------------------------

The other week was Valentine's, the most loving & romantic day on earth ;)  The BF's work schedule has been pretty hectic lately so our plans were kind of altered last minute.  Our night was spent watching our favorite shows and eating our favorite pizza, and I was glad to have my Valentine with me.  He makes doing the most mundane things seem so fun!

I'm a lucky girl and the BF spoils me with pretty flowers.  I wanted to give him something that would be just as pretty, a DIY Boyfriend Bouquet!

To make you will need:
wooden skewers
vase
tape
yarn/ribbon
candy
cuties
power bars


Fill your vase with cuties and reese's (the BF's favorite).  Tape power bars on to the wooden skewers.  Tie yarn around the power bar where the tape went.  Arrange your bars in the vase.


I think he really enjoyed coming home on Valentine's Day to be surprised by his pretty arrangement :)  I also had a puzzle made from a picture I took on our Chicago trip.  Over Christmas we both really enjoyed putting together a puzzle, so I thought it would be the perfect gift for him.  And it's personalized because it's from one of our trips :)



Skip To My Lou
The Fun In Functional @ Practically Functional
HookingupwithHoH

1 comment:

Edward Parker said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...