Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Pin It
Happy New Year to everyone!  I hope ya'll enjoyed the holiday season.  Julia and I took a little hiatus from blogging.  It has been so nice spending the last week and a half with family and friends. 
 
 
We spent NYE at the Chickfila Bowl in Atlanta.  The game was LSU against Clemson (where the BF went).  We had great seats in the lower deck but they were in the LSU section - you can't be picky when it comes to free tickets! 
 
 
The game was so close the entire time.  Which made it super interesting and stressful.  Clemson literally won the game in the last 2 seconds with a field goal!
 
 
After the game we rushed back to the Marriott Downtown where the football team was staying.  There were tons of Clemson fans celebrating.  We walked in right as the 10 second countdown started.  I got to spend another NYE with such a great guy :)
 
 
We toasted the New Year with champagne and celebrated the victory with friends! 
 
 
2012 was a great year!  And I know 2013 will only be better!
 
How did you ring in the New Year?
Do you have a New Year Resolution?
 
My resolution is to find more balance.  What's most important to me are my Family, Friends, and Church.  I usually put staying active at the top, but this year I really want to focus on my relationships.  I just need to convince family & friends to work out with me so I can have the best of both worlds!
 
Happy 2013!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Katie said...

happy new year!! i love your vest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...