Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tailgate Tuesday | Football Fashion

Pin It

Welcome back to another edition of Tailgate Tuesday at Southern Color!  Can you believe college football season is almost over?!  UGA has 2 more games in the regular season and then hopefully a championship or bowl game. 
Last week we posted about our trip up to Athens for the game.  This week I'm going to share with you: what we wore!



First I'll tell you about me, Elizabeth, on the left:

Shirt: Marshalls
Leggings: Limited
Boots: Target (4 years ago, these are similar)
Purse: Nine West Outlet, similar

My favorite fall/winter look is boots & leggings with a baggy shirt & pashmina.  It's so comfy and looks kind of put together.  Just dress up your outfit with fun jewelry and an unexpected hair style.  I did my hair in a side messy bun, try one of Kate's fun up-do's.


Julia's turn:

Shirt: Francesca's, similar
Jeggings: Banana Republic, similar
Boots: Target (same boots, 4 years ago)
Purse: DSW
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Fransesca's (in white)

I am absolutely obsessed with my boots from Target!! I got them four years ago for $30 and wear them all the time.  They were definitely a great purchase!  I also love my black jeggings from Banana.! I can dress them up with a pair of pumps or dress them down with boots or flats.


What are your tailgate staples?




5 comments:

Rachel Zimm said...

both outfits are great-- and I especially love the animal print shirt with the orange-red scarf. tailgating in the north requires sleeves though, unfortunately :)

Rachel Zimm said...

floralandfudge

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

We really lucked out with the weather- it was 70 degrees that day :) The next game I'm going to is the Saturday after Thanksgiving, I'm sure it will require lots of layers!

DavidRSanchez451 said...

both outfits are great-- and I especially love the animal print shirt with the orange-red scarf. tailgating in the north requires sleeves though, unfortunately which i order from
Annie Cloth Coupons

Kritika Sharma said...

We want to express our genuine gratitude for the exceptional article you've provided. Your input significantly enriches our platform, and we highly appreciate the wealth of knowledge and insights you consistently bring. Thank you once more for your insightful and informative contributions. Seeking finance assignment help? Your search ends here! Reach out to a trusted consultant today and embark on your path to global academic achievement! Any inquiries? Feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...