Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday: Firepits

Pin It
I have been oohing and ahhing over firepit areas for the past 6 months.  I just love the idea of sitting outside on a cool fall night roasting marshmallows and enjoying a cocktail. We have a perfect area in our yard for a firepit too so I finally made the executive decision to go for it!  This past weekend while my sister was visiting I somehow convinced her to help me create the firepit area.  So after hauling 80 bags of pea gravel and 70 pavers my dream firepit was created!! I can't wait to show y'all how it turned out but you'll have to come back next week to find out...I was too lazy this week to download the pics! 

The inspiration for my firepit came from these photos below:

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Hopefully it will cool down soon so we can start using our firepit!!

Have a great weekend!

~Julia
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chelsee W said...

Happy Fridsy! I love the first picture, I have been doing the same thing lately. I can't wait till the temperature cools down enough at night to sit around a fire pit.

Chelsee@ Southern Beauty Guide

Julia@SouthernColor said...

I love hanging out outside...it's so relaxing! Now I just need to figure out a way to get rid of all the mosquitoes - they're killing me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...