Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Faves: May in Review

Pin It

Happy Birthday to Us!!!! Today's our birthday!  We're turning the big....yeah right like I would divulge that information.  Let's just say we're one year closer to 30.

I feel so blessed to have the best sister in the world!  Now I just have to convince her to move to Nashville so we can hang out all of the time!



Check out some of our favorite posts from May:




Yellow Table

DIY Spring Cleaning Apron


I hope everyone has a great weekend!!


~Julia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy ,happy birthday to y'all!!! I hope you guys have an amazing day!!! Love the posts!!!

Julia@SouthernColor said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Christy!!

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Happy Birthday sista!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...