Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Faves: Cocktail Edition

Pin It
Woohoo...it's finally Friday!!! Why do the weeks seem so much longer in the summer?  I am ready for a relaxing weekend in the sun with a cocktail.

Here are some of my favorite summer cocktails:

Pinned Image
I made this last night with a cheap Chardonnay and it was delicious!  It's a very refreshing cocktail for a hot summer's day!


Pinned Image
Bethenny makes her cocktails look so delicious on her show so I finally decided to break down and give one a try.  It wasn't the best sangria I've ever had (which makes me think she's a good actor) but it's perfect when you want sangria but don't feel like making it yourself.



This is one of my favorite cocktails for a party and it's always a crowd pleaser!  You can make a big pitcher of this stuff beforehand and actually enjoy yourself during the party.


Here are some cocktails that I want to try this summer!





What's your favorite summer cocktail?


Have a great weekend!

~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...