Monday, June 25, 2012

The Best Cheese Dip Evah

Pin It
Happy Monday!!

One of my favorite appetizers is cheese dip!  I could eat it everyday of the week...I love it that much!  







This amazing recipe is from Gina Marie's Kitchen!

Ingredients: 
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded monterrey jack 
2 T chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced
4 oz diced green chillies, undrained
1/2 cup of mayo
1/4 t garlic powder
11 oz can of corn, drained
1 small tomato, diced
2 T cilantro, chopped
2 t green onions, sliced thin

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix cheese, chipotle, green chillies, mayo, garlic powder and corn together
Pour into oven safe dish and cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
Top with diced tomatoes, green onions and cilantro
Serve while hot with tortilla chips

I decided not to add the cilantro and green onions to this recipe since my hubby isn't a huge fan of cilantro and I didn't feel like buying green onions :)  The cheese dip was still DELICIOUS!  I think what makes this dish so amazing are the chipotle peppers in adobo sauce - it gives the dish a great taste!   I had never used chipotle peppers in adobo sauce before but now I am in love.  I think I'm going to start adding it to all of my mexican dishes!




Hope you enjoy!



~Julia


Skip To My Lou
The Girl Creative

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...