Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Faves: Chi Town Edition

Pin It
Happy Friday!!! This Friday we are headed up to Chicago to celebrate our brother's wedding reception. 

Here are some of the things I am looking forward to this weekend:

Pinned Image

Living in Nashville you have to own a pair of cowgirl boots and since it's going to be chilly in Chicago this weekend I plan to wear my cowgirl boots and sun dresses the entire time.

San Tropez Coral Earrings
I can't wait to wear my new earrings from Fringe and Lace this weekend - thanks Elizabeth for the early birthday present.

Pinned Image
This makes me hungry just looking at it - I'm definitely looking forward to a slice of Chicago pizza.

Pinned Image
I'm probably most excited about having a Chicago Dog this weekend - I kind of consider myself a hotdog connoisseur.

And last but not least - I'm looking forward to hanging out with my favorite person...my momma!!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!



I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...