Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hearth Pizza ~ Restaurant of the Month Club!

Pin It
I hope everyone has had a nice week!  Today is my Friday, woo hoo!!  Julia and I will be out of commission this weekend since we will be at Tybee Island celebrating the wedding of our older brother and his beautiful fiance :-)

This week has been busy with fitting in the gym after work, going to see the Hunger Games, and then dinner last night.  But I wouldn't trade being busy and surrounded by friends for anything! 

At the beginning of this year, a group of friends and I started "Restaurant of the Month Club" ~ basically we choose a different/new to us restaurant to have dinner at.  We have done Iberian Pig in Decatur and Verde in Brookhaven, and last night we dined at Hearth Pizza in Sandy Springs.

I sipped on Peroni beer which always brings back fond memories of a family trip we took to Sorrento, Italy.


And devoured a Ring of Fire pizza! 
don't judge me, I went for a run first :-)


Toppings:
Garlic Chili Oil, Chorizo Salami, Sliced Cherry Peppers, Mushrooms & Cilantro


The food was tasty and the service was good.  You can choose a small pizza (about 8 inches) or a large pizza (12 inches).  The prices are reasonable, Peroni on draft was only $3.


My only gripe is that Hearth does not split checks of 6 or more people.  Bring cash if you're dining with a large group. 

I'm looking forward to next months restaurant.  Have a great week & weekend!

~Elizabeth  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...