Friday, January 20, 2012

Photography 101

Pin It
I have always enjoyed taking pictures so I was thrilled to unwrap my Christmas present to find the DSLR I've been wanting!!  Only problem...I've never had a DSLR camera before so I don't really know how to use it.

So I've signed up for a 10 week beginners digital photographer class at the university I work at.  Classes start next Wednesday and I can't wait to get started!!  The goal is to learn how to take amazing pictures by the time we have kids...hopefully 2 years will be long enough! 

Before class though  I need to find the perfect camera bag and I definitely don't want the boring black generic camera bag.  Here's what I'm thinking:

Pinned Image
I love all of the storage in this bag made by Darby Mack ... just trying to justify the price

Pinned Image
I love this bag at Ketti Handbag ... too bad it's sold out :(

In ten weeks I hope I'm taking pictures like this:

Pinned Image
Picture from I Heart Faces

Love the pictures from Mom tog


The only thing left in order for me to become an amazing baby photographer....babies!  Yep, I guess an actual baby would help.  Any soon to be mommies out there willing to let me practice my new found skills in 10 weeks?  


~Julia

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Lilly can be your model in the meantime!!! I can't wait to see all the cool picutres you'll take.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...