Monday, January 30, 2012

Chattanooga through Hipstamatic

Pin It
It's Monday again, why does the weekend always go by way TOO fast?!

My weekend was a ton of fun!  Two of my friends and I drove up to Chattanooga on Friday to visit another friend.  She's been in Chat-town for almost a year and this was the first time I have visited (I'm a bad friend).  We had so much fun checking out the city through good food, beautiful hikes, and yummy cocktails. 

Here's my weekend through Hipstamatic:









I highly recommend visiting Chattanooga if you have never been!  There is tons to do: Ruby Falls, Rock City, Aquarium, hiking, shopping on the North Shore, river cruises, great restaurants and much more. 

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...