Friday, December 9, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Pin It
The day after Thanksgiving I was in the attic pulling down all of our Christmas decorations.  It's never too early to start decorating for Christmas and honestly I'm surprised I was able to wait that long!  We have gradually accumulated a good amount of Christmas decorations over the years but who am I kidding...you can never have enough.  I'll probably go out shopping the day after Christmas for great deals on Christmas decorations.






Jingle Bells sign from eighteen25




Now I just have to finish decorating the outside of our house!


~Julia

Pin It

1 comment:

Aunt Marie said...

love it! You are so creative. Miss you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...