Friday, December 23, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Pin It
Christmas is quickly approaching!  This week has been packed full with happy hours, book club, date night and trying to finish up last minute cookie baking.  I am definitely ready for a long relaxing weekend!  I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my Christmas decorations.

This isn't my house but I think it's too fun not to share!  This house is a few neighborhoods over from me and they literally have every inch of their yard covered in inflatable Christmas decorations :-)

Back to my decorations!





I'm off to celebrate Christmas with my Grandparents! 
Have a wonderful day :-)

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...