Friday, August 19, 2011

Oreo Popsicles!

Pin It
Growing up in Atlanta, I can remember some very hot summers!  Typically, in the summers, we would live at the pool just trying to stay as cool as possible.  An all time favorite of mine is homemade popsicles!  Last time I stopped by my parents house I made sure to grab my mom’s Tupperware popsicle makers – they might be 20+ years old, but they still work great!


What your need:
Almond milk (either vanilla or original)
Pudding Mix
Popsicle holders


Step 1: make the pudding according to the recipe on the box


Step 2: pour pudding mixture into popsicle holders


Step 3: freeze for about 3 hrs.


Step 4:  Enjoy!


Today's Post brought to you by my fabulous sister, Elizabeth!


These look delicious....can't wait to make some!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...