Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Faves: Book Edition

Pin It
Yay...we made it to the weekend!! Happy Friday Everyone!


One of my favorite things to do is read on the beach.  I try to read everyday during my lunch break but I guess I'm a slow reader because the list of books I want to read is starting to pile up!  Here are a few of them:

Mini Shopaholic
Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #6)
I am currently reading this book and I'm 3/4 of the way done!!  Shopaholic is a series of novels written by UK author Sophie Kinsella.  I started reading this series in college and thought I had read all of them until I stumbled across this book in the library.  It is just as good as the other books in the series!  It's a light hearted series about a women that has a shopping addiction - very entertaining!

Hunger Games
Catching Fire
I'm sure all of you know about this series.  And don't worry I have read the first one...I'm not that far behind.  I recently got a copy of Catching Fire and Mocking Jay and can't wait to start them.  I was addicted to the Hunger Games and read it very quickly...hopefully these will be just as good.

Gone Girl
Cool Girl....Gone Girl....
Several people have told me about this book so it must be good!  Here's a review of the book:  " An irresistible summer thriller with a twisting plot worthy of Alfred Hitchcock.  Burrowing deep into the murkiest corners of the human psyche, this delectable summer read will give you the creeps and keep you on edge until the last page." - People 


50 Shades of Grey
50 Shades of Grey
I know, I know, I know...everyone has already read this book.   Well I still want to read it even if I'm a few months behind.  




I hope you have a great weekend!


~Julia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They look like good choices. I've seen some things about that Gone Girl, as well, I may have to check it out. Right now I'm reading The Dresden Files series. I'm on book 4 right now, so only about 9 to go!

Julia@SouthernColor said...

13 books...that crazy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...