Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July in Review

Pin It
I can't believe it's already August!! Where did the summer go?  School started in Nashville today and I drive through three school zones on my way to work...I guess I'm going to have to start waking up a couple minutes earlier :(

Here are some of our favorite posts from July:









What was your favorite post from July?  Have you tried to recreate any of our crafts?  If so, we'd love to see them - email us at southerncolor@gmail.com.


~Julia

3 comments:

.musthavewear said...

Just found your blog through Pinkapotamus and am loving all your DIY projects! Thanks for posting them up, I've been wanting to takle a lamp table refinishing project and your yellow side table has given me motivation to start!

I'm your newest follower! yay!
Hope you can come by and say hi sometime =)
www.musthavewear.blogspot.com

Julia@SouthernColor said...

Thanks for following!! It's always scary refinishing furniture but so far I've been happy with how everything's turned out. I say go for it!!

John Hardy said...

Once again thanks for sharing this amazing information with us. I really love it. I hope in future you share more good updates. Now it's time to avail Chauffeur Services in Stretford" for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...