Monday, August 13, 2012

DIY Apartment Reveal

Pin It
Happy Monday everyone!
I hope y'all had a great weekend!

Friday, the BF and I went on a date to Murphy's - a very yummy restaurant in Virginia Highlands.  We used the Concentrics Summer Swag coupon and got a great deal on dinner.  To start we had a local beet salad with feta and candied pecans - it was unique and tasty.  For dinner we split the salmon on rice with bak choy and a soy/teriyaki glaze.  It was very asian inspired & absolutely delicious!

Yesterday I went shopping with my Mom and got some great stuff: an orange pencil skirt, cream lace top, faux leather jacket, and boots.  It was a very successful shopping trip and luckily everything I got was on sale- woo hoo!!


Today I am going to share with you my DIY Apartment Reveal!










Have a great day everyone!

~Elizabeth






 

Skip To My Lou
It's Overflowing
HookingupwithHoH
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...