Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Faves: What I've Been Pinning Lately

Pin It
Here are some recipes I have been pinning lately:

Chicken and Rice Casserole
I made this the other night for dinner and it's delicious!  The hubs even went back for seconds and he never does that!

Mini Brie Bites
These look so yummy and they're the perfect size!

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Snickerdoodles were my favorite cookie to bake growing up!  I love the idea of adding pumpkin to this recipe...these will be perfect for the fall.

steak au poivre
This is my hubby's favorite meal so I'm always looking for new and improved versions.

Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Can't wait to try this recipe!! I'm always looking for good appetizer recipes!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
I made these the other week and boy were they good!  They are very sweet so make sure you slice them into small pieces!


I hope you have a good weekend!!! My hubby is finally off the night shift (yay!) so after 3 weeks we finally get a weekend to hangout - I can't wait!!

~Julia

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Have fun with the hubs this weekend!! I will definitely be trying out the tex-mex chicken & rice recipe, yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...