Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Recap

Pin It
Morning!! It feels like it is Monday today, I am so confused!   How was everyone's 4th of July!

Yesterday morning the BF and I woke up early to run the Peachtree Road Race.  We had a great time people watching and enjoying the festivities.  People were dressed up in patriotic clothing, some had their body covered in paint, and we saw one guy running in a leopard speedo ~ it was all very entertaining!



After the race we enjoyed some pool time with friends.  For lunch we grilled pizzas - I wish I had a pic, but they were eaten too quickly!  We used Boboli's thin crust mini pizzas - you just put on all your toppings, then heat on the grill for about 5 mins (with the grill shut) - they were delicious!! 

It was a great 4th of July!!


So remember when I won a free pair of Brooks Running Shoes - well I got them the other day!!!  I got the new Glycerin 10 bright pink running shoes.



Brooks was so great to work with!  I originally asked for a different pair of shoes but they were out of stock.  They worked with me to find another great pair


I've been wearing the Brooks Ghost shoes for the past few years and I love the fit of them.  The Glycerin's feel similar - they are light weight with a cushioned sole. 


Thanks for the free shoes Brooks!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...