Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Inspiration!

Pin It
Happy Tuesday everyone!! I'm so happy to have tomorrow off of work, but coming back on Thursday will be tough ;-(  I wish we could just get all 3 days off for the 4th - it's the patriotic thing to do ;-)


Tomorrow I'll be waking up early to run the Peachtree Road Race 10K with my closest 60,000 friends!! I'm not as well prepped as I should be, but my plan is to have a good time!!


Here's some 4th of July inspiration:








Have a fun and safe holiday!
~Elizabeth



2 comments:

Casey Shreve said...

That wreath is EVERYTHING! Love it! Plus your blog is precious! I'll be a frequent visitor I can already tell!

Elizabeth @ Southern Color said...

Thanks for stopping by Casey! You're blog is too cute - Have a great 4th of July!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...