Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Pin It
Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a terrific weekend!  Christmas is 2 weeks away and I'm happy to say I am 90% done with my shopping :-)


This weekend was action packed with tons of holiday fun!  Friday night the BF and I went to get a Christmas tree.  This brings back tons of fond memories since our 2nd date was getting/decorating a tree for his place.  This year I made a burlap tree skirt and we decorated the tree with white lights and candy canes.

Saturday was an early start for me~ a group of friends and I do the Jingle Jog every year.  It's a fun tradition that gets everyone together and then we all go to brunch!

After the race I did some Christmas shopping with my mom and sister.  And then that night the family got together for dinner and gingerbread house decorating (you're never too old!).

My brother and his fiance!
My parents!
And the BF and I!

Everyone's gingerbread house turned out great and we had so much fun together!  While decorating we watched National Lampoon Christmas Vacation ~ probably my all time favorite Christmas movie! 

What's your favorite holiday movie?

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...