Monday, December 5, 2011

Chocolate Crackles

Pin It
Here is the easiest, yummiest, and quickest cookie recipe ever! 

Ingredients:
1 181/2 oz devils food cake mix
2 eggs slightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup  to 2 cups of chopped pecans (I'm not a huge fan a nuts so I only added 1/2 cup)
Powdered sugar

Combine cake mix, eggs, vanilla, water and oil.  Stir with a spoon until mixed well.  Stir in pecans.  Shape dough into one inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.  Place 1 1/2 inches apart on a well greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.  Cool on wire rack.  Cookies will be very soft when removed from the oven.  Makes 3-4 dozen.









I made this recipe last week for my work Christmas party and they were a huge hit!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...