Monday, July 2, 2012

Bag of Tacos

Pin It
I'm not sure if y'all have realized yet but I love mexican food!! I could eat it every single day of the week :)!  So whenever I take a meal to a friend I figure they love Mexican food too....right?!?!?

I recently took a meal to a family that just had their 3rd baby.  Since they have two small children I tried to think of a meal that everyone would like...tacos.  Who doesn't love tacos?!?!  




Here's what I included for the dinner:
Taco Meat - ground turkey
Sauteed Veggies - onions and green peppers
Mexican rice
Shredded lettuce
Shredded cheese (I forgot to include it in the pic...oops)
Sour Cream
Salsa
Guacomole
Shells
Tortilla Chips


For delivery to the family I put everything in a cute gift bag (hence the name - Bag of Tacos).  One great tip I learned from Espresso and Cream was to buy new disposable containers for the food.  Some people may get grossed out at the thought of reused containers.


I hope you find this useful!  Have a great Monday!!
~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...