Friday, July 26, 2013

Minted - The Go to Place for Invitations and Cards

Pin It
Happy Friday SC Readers!!

This week has absolutely flown by and I'm so grateful for that because it means we're that much closer to Haven...woohoo!! If you are not a blogger you're probably thinking - what the heck is Haven?  Well, Haven is a two day blogging conference that takes place in Atlanta and it starts next Thursday.  It's pretty much a sleep away camp for adults!  I see a lot of late nights and little sleep in my future but I am so excited to meet other bloggers. 

Also, as this week ends I'm realizing that we're getting closer and closer to fall and Christmas...eek.  I think there has been something in the water here in Atlanta because several of my friends are due this fall.  That means it's time to start planning baby showers -yay!! I love any excuse to throw a party and a new life is one of the best excuses! 

One of the most important things when throwing a baby shower is the invitation.  I mean what kind of party is it if you don't invite anyone.  I always order my invitations off the internet - it's easy and there's a huge selection to chose from.  I recently found out about a new site that meets all of my invitation needs.  It's called Minted and they have invitations, baby announcements, business cards and holiday cards

Here are some of my favorite baby shower invitations:

Baby Elephant Baby Shower Invitations
I think this is my favorite baby shower invite of all time!  In case you didn't know I am obsessed with elephants.  I've collected them my entire life so this would be perfect for me but there's one problem - I'm not preggers.  So friends - please keep this in mind when my day comes!


Baby Boat Baby Shower Invitations
Love this one!  This would be perfect for a baby boy shower!!  And lucky enough all of my friends are having a boy so this would be perfect. 


Sip Sip Hooray Baby Shower Invitations
I love how sophisticated this one looks!! I also love the idea of a sip and see.  Sip and sees are still a little new but several of my friends have had one.  It's such a great way for everyone to meet the new bundle of joy!



And in case you aren't keeping track ther are 151 days left until Christmas!! For all those new mommies out there (psst, psst my friends that are due this fall) I suggest going ahead and picking out your Christmas card from Minted.  That way when you get the newborn pics taken you'll know exactly what kind of photo you need. 


Here are some pf my favorite Christmas cards featuring babies:

Peace on Earth Banner Christmas Photo Cards
This is soooo precious!!


A New Stocking Christmas Photo Cards
Seriously...can it get any cuter!?!


Our First Noel Christmas Photo Cards
So sweet!!


Pine Wreath Christmas Photo Cards
Love this photo collage!!


Minted has so many amazing invitations and cards - it's going to be hard deciding which one to get!! 


We hope you all have a great weekend!!  And we looking forward to meeting some of y'all at Haven!




***We did receive compensation for this post in the form of 150 business cards but all opinions and reviews are 100% our own***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...