Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring Deco Mesh Wreath

Pin It
 Happy Monday!! I thought spring was right around the corner but I was proven wrong this weekend.  It SNOWED in Atlanta.  There wasn't a lot of snow but enough for me to realize that winter isn't over just yet. 

To get ready for spring I made a new deco mesh wreath for the front door.  This is the second time I've made a deco mesh wreath and I think I've finally mastered it. 



Here's the original tutorial and I really didn't change much from this tutorial.  So check it out for all of the instructions so you can make your own. 


One thing I added was a loop to hang the wreath on the door. 

I chose a multi color deco mesh for this wreath and used the entire roll.  When I made my first deco mesh wreath I used one large roll and half of a small one.   It's up to you how many rolls and colors of deco mesh you want :)


Another addition I made to this wreath is the letter.  All you have to do is buy a wooden letter or shape from your local craft store, paint it and then attach it to the wire frame with a pipe cleaner. 


I love all of the colors in the wreath!! It's perfect for spring!




The Fun In Functional @ Practically Functional
HookingupwithHoH
Skip To My Lou
Sugar Bee Crafts



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...