Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Five

Pin It
 
Happy Friday!!!
 
Do you have any big plans for the weekend?  We will be working on the guestroom makeover.  It's almost done we just have to make a few things for the room.  It would be so much easier if this were our full time job but it's not...so this makeover is taking some time :)
 
 
 
Here are my favorite things this week:
 
1. Dinner with items found in the fridge and pantry.  This concoction contains chicken, quinoa, sweet potato, peas, peanut, lo mein noodles, and a soy ginger salad dressing....it was absolutely delicious!
 
2. Walks with my favorite puppy!  We have been so lucky in Georgia - it already feels like Spring!  So Lilly is getting to go on a lot of walks.
 
3.  Runner Tutus!  We are running in a St. Patrick Day race on March 10th around Atlantic Station so we made tutus the other night with our friend that is running with us.  Plus we couldn't leave Lilly out so she got one too :)
 
4. Guess what?!?!?!  After looking for 4 months I (Julia) got a job...yippee!! I'm working as an accountant and so far I am really enjoying it!  Also, everyone is super nice which definitely helps!
 
5.  To celebrate my new job one of my sweet friends got me a new lunch box and coffee mug with my initial on it.  I love them!! I take my lunch to work everyday so they will get a lot of use!
 
 
We hope you have a great weekend!!
 
 
 
 

Photobucket
Weekend Bloggy Reading
 

2 comments:

Lauren Patrick said...

What a fabulous week! Lilly is the cutest and it's so exciting Julia is back and better than ever in the workforce!

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful week! Hope your weekend goes well too.
Saw you linking at Serenity Now
Debbie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...