Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photography Class Update

Pin It
Happy First Day of Spring!!!

Today I wanted to give you an update on my photography class.  It has been 7 weeks now and I have learned a ton!  From aperture to shutter speed to ISO to composition - there are so many different elements involved in taking a good picture.  It was a bit overwhelming at first but it's all starting to make sense.  Here are some of the pictures I took this weekend.
 




I also got a big surprise in the mail on Saturday...a new camera bag!!! I'm absolutely in love with it!  My hubby got it for me for Valentine's Day but since it was custom made by Darby at Darby Mack Designs I had to wait patiently for it.  It was definitely wortht the wait! 




I can't wait for my brother's wedding - it's going to be the perfect place for me to try out all of the techniques I've learned over the past 7 weeks!  Check back with us in April to see some pictures of the wedding!

~Julia




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...