Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bathroom Make Over: Before

Pin It
Hi Everyone - I hope you had a great weekend!  Ours was busy with football and finishing up some projects around the house.

I have been working on updating our guest bathroom for several months now and it is almost done...I just have to hang a cabinet!  You would think in the time it has taken me to finish this project that we completely renovated the bathroom but all we did was paint and change out the light and mirror. 

The bathroom wasn't in bad shape to begin with but one day while cleaning the bathroom I realized that the mirror was no longer glued to the wall and was pretty much wedged in place.  So instead of waiting for the mirror to come crashing down on it's own I decided to go ahead and take it down...and once I had done that I couldn't resist updating the entire bathroom. 

Here's what it looked like before...dark and boring.






Here's a preview of some of the work I've done:

I took down the old mirror - which left glue spots on the wall. 


After removing all of the glue spots I filled in the holes, that I had made while removing the glue, with some spackle.




~Julia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...