Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome!

Pin It I never thought I would be the kind of person to have a blog...but here I am and I couldn't be more excited!  My name is Julia Craig and I recently married my best friend Jarrod.  After meeting at the University of Georgia, we relocated to Augusta, GA for grad school, and now we are in Nashville, TN for work.  It's been a crazy year but we've loved every second of it.  We've been busy this past year with our new jobs, exploring a new city, and making some amazing friends.  Oh yeah...we also bought a house so we've been very busy decorating and making it a home.  I've always loved creating things but it wasn't until I started working on our house that I realized how much I love reinventing old pieces.  We were very fortunate to receive some hand-me-downs from our parents and grandparents and have been working hard to revamp them to work with our style.


Be on the look out for some photos of our completed projects! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...