Monday, February 18, 2013

Young House Love Book Signing Event

Pin It
The other week Julia and I stood in line for 2.5 hours waiting to meet John & Sherry from Young House Love.  The wait was definitely worth it!
 
 
We were even more excited when they commented on our tweet!  Because my sister is so loving, she feels it's necessary to inform complete strangers that I color my hair ;)  I guess it helped John & Sherry remember who we are!??!
 
 

John & Sherry were so nice!  We only had time for a quick chat, but I have so many questions to ask them!??!?  Like how did you make blogging a full time career? When did you know blogging was your passion?  Do you have days when you can't think of anything to blog about?  What advice would you give a new blogger?
 
Thanks for including Atlanta for your Book Tour! 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...